We are pleased to announce that Lehigh University has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member. The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, postdocs, and graduate students.
To claim your free Institutional Membership, please visit www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join and select Lehigh University from the member list. If you have any questions about the membership, please contact: Bob Flowers, Deputy Provost for Faculty Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.
NCFDD provides a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
• Weekly Monday Motivator
• Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
• Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
• Access to Multi-Week Courses
• A private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring & problem-solving
• Monthly accountability buddy matches
• Moderated writing challenges
• Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
We hope you enjoy the benefits of the Institutional Membership!