With this membership, we enjoy
- Up to nine (9) complimentary memberships for administrators, faculty and staff.
- Complimentary membership for all qualified undergraduates/graduates and postdoctoral researchers of the institution.
- Recognition of our support as partner with a website mention
- A printed copy of the award-winning AWIS Magazine, published quarterly.
- Full digital access to the award-winning AWIS Magazine for each AWIS Member part of the Institutional Partnership.
- Professional Development Resources: Access to the full range of AWIS’ online resources on topics like leadership development, equitable workplaces, innovation and entrepreneurship, and advocacy.
- Digital subscription to the Washington Wire and member-only AWIS Insider e-newsletters, providing news, career advice, research information and funding opportunities.
If you wish to access the AWIS Magazine and otherwise keep up with AWIS happenings, please contact Marci Levine.
The research conducted by AWIS supports the latest evidence based mechanisms for change and understanding the environments for women in STEM.
The ARC Network, a STEM Equity Brain Trust, strives to advance STEM equity in academia by convening diverse audiences to collaborate, share, and implement the best practices and tools shown to effect change. Lehigh ADVANCE will attend the Fall 2019 Convening, bringing togehter the nation's experts and learners to continue to aquire knowledge to make postitive change.