Lehigh University will disseminate methods for creating, maintaining, and supporting a critical mass of women in engineering and the sciences in an interdisciplinary environment.
Strategies for Dissemination
- Lehigh ADVANCE website to highlight ADVANCE program activities, reports, research publications, and achievements of Lehigh and regional STEM women; Lehigh online toolkits on interdisciplinary mentoring, evaluation, and faculty searches; open access information to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Workshops, online toolkits, and brochures on best practices in interdisciplinary mentoring and evaluation developed through leadership and retention interviews and research.
- Presentations at interdisciplinary and disciplinary conferences and workshops and conferences in STEM fields.
- Publications of the social science research in peer-reviewed journals.
- Best practices workshops on interdisciplinary mentoring and evaluation at Lehigh in year four.
- Programs on career advancement for women STEM faculty, post doctoral scholars, and doctoral students and Lehigh (years 3 and 5).
- Correspondence and networking with administrators and interested faculty at peer institutions regarding our ADVANCE program and findings about gender and interdisciplinary collaboration.